Outsourcing of employer obligations and duties is a well-established way of doing business for nearly every industry.
Below you will find a profile of Sequent and our business, specifically as it relates to the Professional Employer Organization Services we offer. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by clicking here.
1. What year did the vendor start in the business of providing PEO services?
5. What state of Ohio licenses/certifications does the vendor have which support the provision of PEO services?
6. What national certifications or credentialing does the vendor have that relate to the provision of PEO services?
7. Please describe the vendor’s insurance coverage as they pertain to the protection of vendor’s clients and vendor’s clients’ escrowed funds.
8. Please list any claims in excess of $5,000 that have been made against the vendor by any client in the past five years.
9. Where is the vendor company’s headquarters?
10. How many employees does the vendor employ (not including those of the vendor’s client companies)?
11. Please list the vendor’s sales in the previous four years and identify what percentage of gross sales are from service-oriented (non-manufacturing) businesses.
12. What is the average length of time that these companies have been PEO clients with the vendor company?
13. How many employees does the vendor’s largest client employ?
14. What is the ratio of human resource management staff to client employees for the human resource management function of the vendor? Provide the number of HR staff who support client employees and the number of client employees.
15. Describe the organizational structure supporting any account.
16. Who holds the final decision on discipline with Client employees?
17. What software does the vendor use for human resources management and for payroll processing? Describe the major features of this software.
18. Describe the vendor’s backup procedures or offsite data management/disaster recovery plan.
19. What company or companies does the vendor work with for retirement plan benefits and what plan detail options do they provide?